18 Jan City Council Work Session and Redevelopment Commission Agenda
Tuesday January 19, 2015, The Beaufort City Council will hold our regular work session, which will be followed by the monthly Redevelopment Commission.
5 PM, City Hall Main Floor Conference Room
- Business License Ordinance – Taking a look at ordinance revisions relative to business activities of non-profit organizations
- General Obligation Refunding Bond Options – Refinancing Debt on City Hall, Law Enforcement Center and Firehouse can save money
- CDBG Priority Needs – Setting priorities for Federal Grant
Work Sessions take place on the second, third and fourth Tuesdays of each month. Sessions are round table discussion on issues that may or may not later be on the agenda of a regular council meeting. Decisions are made nor votes taken. Public participation invited as appropriate.
7 PM , City Hall Main Floor Conference Room
- Arts Overlay District Proposal – Affordable Small Houses is the Core City for artists and others.
- Boundary Street Redevelopment Plan Revision – Greenlawn Street
- Sector 1 Redevelopment Plan Update
- Codes Enforcement
- 500 Carteret Street Property – Tenant Decision, Making Progress for newly acquired property
- Military Installation Innovation Forum in Charleston – 2/29-3/2/16
- Pruitt’s Store Concept – Any ideas to get the business back in business to serve the community?
The City Redevelopment Commission meets on the third Tuesday of each month. Public is encouraged to attend.