23 Oct City Council Meeting 10/24/2017
Posted at 16:36h in Uncategorized
There will be no City Council Work Session this evening but the regularly scheduled City Council Meeting will be at 7 PM in City Council Chambers.
The items of most interest will be council reviewing the recommendations for funding Tourism Development funds to organizations who have applied for this round of funding. Requests always exceed available dollars generated from the tax on accommodations.
Other agenda highlights
* Proclamation Proclaiming Red Ribbon Week – October 23-31, 2017
* Character Education Proclamation – Cailen Campbell, Coosa Elementary
* Rezoning 8 Parcels of Property Off Roseida Road T3-S
* Authorization to allow City Manager to enter in a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) for Violent Crimes Task Force
* Authorization to allow City Manager to enter into Contractual Agreement
with the Town of Yemassee for Bond Court Services