Registration OPENS Tuesday, September 6 at 9:00 a.m.
USCB-OLLI PARKING DECALS
PARKING DECALS will be mailed to all current members this month so you have them prior to the first class. Replace your expired OLLI sticker with the new one which covers August 2016 - to August 2017.
ON-LINE IS OPTIMAL FOR REGISTRATION
Tips For Registration
BEFORE registration opens at 9:00 AM on Tuesday, September 6th:
1. Pay or renew your $40 OLLI membership (if due) and the $95 unlimited fee, if this is how you plan to take classes for the Fall semester. Please remember that our system will not allow you to register for a class past the last day of your current membership. If it expires in October or November, you will not be able to register for a class past that date without renewing.
2. Make sure your password works.
OLLI staff can reset your password. However, in the first days of registration, it may be difficult to get through to a staff member. Test your password before registration opens!
View classes online at olli.uscb.edu. When choosing courses, prioritize your list. Limited enrollment classes fill quickly, so place these at the top of your list.
ONCE REGISTRATION OPENS SEPT. 6:
1. When registering online, if you have not paid or renewed your membership or paid for unlimited classes, and you wish to do so, add those to your cart FIRST. Then check out.
2. Re-enter the registration system and select your classes. Register for those you most want, especially limited enrollment classes. Check out again. NOTE that you are not enrolled until you see a registration notice on your screen, which contains the words “ENROLLMENT CONFIRMATION.” You are not enrolled for courses that remain in your “shopping basket.” By fully checking out, you preserve your enrolled classes made up until that point.
3. Re-enter the system again and register for the remainder of your classes. Remember that you are not guaranteed a spot in a class until you check out. The system will notify you if you are waitlisted.
4. If you are a PAYGO member, please make sure that your total amount due reflects the appropriate PAYGO charges for those classes. If you are waitlisted for a class, you will not be charged at the time of registration.
PAYGO Charges are as follows: 1-2 session class = $15.00 for the entire class (not the individual session). 3 or more session class = $25.00 for the entire class (not the individual session)
5. Double-check the amount being charged to your credit card before authorizing any charges. Do not authorize erroneous or excessive charges to your credit card. If the total of your class charges exceeds the $95 unlimited class option, consider cancelling your current registrations, enrolling in unlimited, and re-registering for your courses.
6. If you are registering at or around 9 AM on Tuesday, September 6, and the system seems slow, please be patient. There are 1400 other OLLI members trying to register as well. It is STILL significantly faster and more efficient for OLLI members to register on-line. Keep trying. If you have a long list of classes, register a group of them and check out, preserving them in case your computer malfunctions. Then re-enter the system and continue.