16 Aug The Parish Church of St. Helena’s annual Olde English-Style Street Faire and Traditional Fall Bazaar
For Immediate Release
From: Ann Ubelis, 2016 Parish Faire Publicist
Phone Contact: (843) 263-4919
Beaufort, S.C., August 15, 2016-The Parish Church of St. Helena, Beaufort, S.C., is proud to announce the scheduling of our annual Olde English-Style Street Faire and Traditional Fall Bazaar.
Date: Saturday, November 5, 2021
Time: 9 am to 4 pm
Location: 507 Newcastle Street, Beaufort, SC
Please include this in your events, announcements and calendars. We will release future press releases to update our progress and invite the public to join us in this wonderful adventure.
We’ll be going back in time to when the church was the center of the community and life. The streets surrounding our Parish House will be closed off to create an “Olde English Street Faire” with fun outdoor activities, food, music and wares.
We are in our planning stages and invite everyone to participate.
What are we planning? Look and see. It’s exciting!
- Kingdom Kids – games, crafts and great prizes
- NEW** Food Court – BBQ, cotton candy and more!
- Music by local artists
- Historic Church Tours with period costumes
- The Bazaar – includes wonderful bargains and treasures, crafts, Church Mice, linens, jewelry, plants and the popular Silent Auction!
- Expression Gallery – fine arts and sculptures by parishioners
- Parish Ministry Faire – an invitation to discover life at St. Helena’s, the community and beyond
Donations are greatly appreciated. To donate items, contact Stellena Mumma at (843)-522-1712, ext. 230, or sign up on-line at: http://www.sthelenas1712.org/events/fall-bazaar/
The Parish Church of St. Helena, 507 Newcastle Street, Beaufort, S.C. 29902